Saturday, April 14, 2012

Melinda's Jerusalem Adventure!: Eleven days and counting...

Wow! It seems kind of like a dream that I am really going to be flying out in almost a week from now (ok eleven days but a week sounds cooler) I finished my Nursing 294 final today which is such a relief only 3 more finals to go. Krystle, Laura, Kaylie, Julia, Robin (who is going to Jeru with me) and I all went to Cafe Rio to celebrate finishing our first Semester in the Nursing Program. I have learned soooooo much this semester and have to stop my self from rattling off random, semi useful information to people about how much fiber they should eat or specific names of parts of their body they are using. Well I now have successfully learned how to blog so until Jerusalem I think Ill take a break.... wa hoo Jerusalem here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment